2016 Royal Dean Forest Cycle Club Annual Dinner and Awards Night
Your Committee is very pleased to bring you the Menu choices for our Annual Dinner, taking place at the Orepool Inn, Sling,Coleford on Saturday the 26th of November 2016 meeting 7.15pm for 7.45pm sit down.
Places can be booked “ASAP” online via Eventbrite, alternatively by sending cash (in person) or a cheque payable to RDFCC, for the full amount, to:
6 Pike Road
Tel: 07725227387 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are delivering by hand please use the post box on the wall by the front door, not the letterbox in the door!!
Please either give cash to Steve with names & menu choices, or make a cheque out to RDFCC please listing the full names of all attending with your menu choices on paper by Monday 21st November latest.
Here’s looking forward to a great evening on the 26th November when our Guest Speaker will be Graeme Freestone King the Head Technician for Campag in the UK. NB numbers are limited to 70 due to the size of the room.. so please book early. Once again there will be a Prize Draw Raffle and we count on your generosity with donations…Charity tbc.
- Homemade Leek & Potato Soup served with a Crusty Brown Roll
- Prawn Cocktail served with Brown Bread
- Pan Fried Garlic Mushrooms served with Brown Bread
- Chicken Breast in a Cider, Leek & Mushroom Sauce with Salad or Veg
- Salmon Fillet in a White Wine & Dill Sauce with Salad or Veg
- Stilton & Broccoli Tagliatelle served with Garlic Bread
- Homemade Brie & Cranberry Tart with Salad or Veg
- Homemade Chicken Curry served with Rice
- Homemade Lasagne served with Salad & Garlic Bread
A Selection of Chips & New Potatoes will be placed on the table
- Homemade Cherry Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Homemade Apple & Raspberry Crumble
- Homemade Date & Banana Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Treacle Pudding
All of the above served with a choice of Cream, Ice-Cream or Custard
£19 per head to include Beer & Wine on the table at the Committee’s discretion
Freshly brewed tea & coffee optional at your expense at the end of the meal please ask a member of staff..
PLEASE, PLEASE BOOK EARLY TO HELP YOUR ORGANISERS & OUR VENUE